A fire retardant for treatment of internal structural timber. Generally used on existing structures or applied prior to construction for building and wood industries.
Preferably via spraying or vacuum / high pressure impregnation methods.
- Non toxic and environmentally friendly
- Causes no skin or eyes irritation
- Does not affect the structure of the material treated
- Ready for immediate use and has a long shelf life
- Complies with Dutch NEN 6065 & NEN 6066 - classification 1/VU and 2/VO
- Britsh Standard 476 part 7 - class 2 and M1-France
Other treatments (primers / insecticides) can be added to IMW 435 prior to impregnation with the advantage that just one treatment cycle is required.